The province has listed construction as an essential service in B.C. during COVID-19. Worksites are taking all necessary precautions as advised by Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), Provincial Health Officials, and WorkSafeBC.
- View current construction on campus for Infrastructure Developement and UBC Properties Trust [Updated monthly].
- View current construction on campus for Building Operations [Updated monthly].
- Construction projects currently managed by Project Services, Building Operations, and UBC Properties Trust remain active at this time.
- Project Managers/Project Coordinators are working full-time and on a rotating schedule — working from home and in the office. The teams are ensuring work sites are fully supported and adhering to physical distancing. Should you require on-site assistance, please contact your Project Manager/Coordinator.
- Contractors and external partners are following guidance from the province and implementing enhanced safety measures on-site. For more information, visit COVID-19 Resources for Building Construction and Operations.
- For more information regarding projects on campus, please visit Infrastructure Development, Building Operations, UBC Properties Trust, and UBC Campus & Community Planning.
- For road closures, please visit UBC Campus & Community Planning [Updated bi-weekly].