UBC Facilities manages the construction of new buildings, modernization of existing spaces, and unplanned renewals of capital assets on the Vancouver and Okanagan campuses.
Project teams are taking all necessary precautions and following Public Health Orders as advised by the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) and WorkSafeBC during COVID-19. Project teams are working full-time and on a rotating schedule — working from home and in the office, ensuring worksites are fully supported. Contractors and external partners are following guidance from the province and implementing enhanced safety measures on-site.
For more information, please contact:
- Building Operations: Please contact your Facilities Manager.
- Infrastructure Development: Please contact your Project Manager/Coordinator.
- Properties Trust: Please contact your Project Manager.
- For emergencies, please contact the Services Centre or call 604-822-2173
Projects under construction
- Building Operations: View construction priority list [Updated bi-monthly]
- Infrastructure Development & UBC Properties Trust: View construction map [Updated monthly]
- Campus & Community Planning: View road closures and transit updates [Updated bi-monthly]
Planning & Development
UBC Facilities partners with Campus & Community Planning in the development and planning projects across campus in academic and administrative spaces, neighbourhoods and outdoor spaces. Planning projects and projects under application may be open for public consultation.