Submit a service request

UBC faculty and staff can submit service requests to UBC Facilities via Planon. UBC Facilities manage service requests through Planon and requests submitted by customers can be monitored through Planon My Requests.

To submit a service request online, you will need to have a CWL account and Service Requestor access in Planon. To request access to Planon, submit a ticket to the UBC IT Self-Service Portal.

For building-related emergencies, such as floods, large leaks and blackouts, anyone can call the Service Centre on 604.822.2173.

The online system is easy to use — training is offered via Canvas on the Workplace Learning Ecosystem (WPL).

How do I find out the status of my request?

If you submitted your request through Planon, you can check the status by viewing My Requests found on the Planon home screen. For clients without access, the customer service representative responding to your call will attempt to contact you to advise on the status of the work (i.e. complete, in progress, or awaiting parts). For concerns with the progress or quality of the work, please contact your Facilities Manager.

For students and/or visitors, please tweet us or email us with the location and issue — and we’ll get it fixed.