In order to reduce risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19, please limit the number of people in each washroom and respect physical distancing (2-metres) between yourself and others. For more information on working safely on campus, visit the Safety & Risk Services website.
- Close/lock stalls: Please include the management of the number of staff entering washrooms in the submission of your faculty/department COVID-19 safety plans. This information and work will be coordinated with Building Operations as part of preparing your building and space for re-opening.
- Washroom signage for physically distancing are available on the COVID-19 section of the Safety & Risk Services website.
Soap dispensers/faucets installations
- This request is currently unavailable due to limited funding and resources. The university invests annually on renewing washroom facilities including faucet installations, which will be replaced over time.
- For all new facilities projects and renovations, the current standards are to install touchless faucets.
- To request for a customer funded non battery operated soap dispenser, please Submit a Service Request to Building Operations.